If you want to increase your net-worth, you need to do a few things:
- Focus on INCREASING your income…
- Acquire more assets (not liabilities) …
So, the income part is self-explanatory, right?
Instead of trying to cut your expenses (besides maybe obvious dumb things you spend your paycheck on) – you should focus on bringing more money in.
This is one of Robert Kiyosaki’s biggest tips.
Increase your income.
And, there are lots of ways to do it.
His new 2-day online event even SHOWS YOU ways to do it!
Now, thing #2 – acquiring assets.
It’s simple – assets are things that PAY YOU.
You don’t pay them (like a mortgage or car payment) – they pay you (for instance, real estate investment property).
Assets are the key to wealth because they do two things:
- They help you increase your income…
- They help you build long-term sustainable (even, generational) wealth…
Now, most of us aren’t taught how to do this.
We’re taught to get a job, drown in debt, and try to just squeak by financially.
Well, I got sick of that a long time ago.
So, I changed.
I changed my habits, the way I spent money, and even the way I LOOKED AT and THOUGHT ABOUT money.
Which, brings me to the reason for this email.
Robert and the Rich Dad team just announced their new event called The Rich Dad Summit.
- Its 100% virtual (online) so you don’t have to go anywhere…
- They’re only charging $1.00 so you can afford it (cost less than…everything)!
Here’s the event info page:
I STRONGLY suggest that you check this out.
If you’re tired of barely scraping by – this is your golden ticket!
Don’t let this pass you up 🙂